Doggy Day Care
Doggy day care is available and is charged at 1/2 the rate of the nightly fee.
Kennel: $14.50 per night
Indoor/Outdoor Suite: $19.50 per night
Kennel: $16.50 per night
Indoor/outdoor run: $19.50 per night
Indoor/Outdoor Suite: $32.50 per night
***Additional Pet Fee is $8.50/night***
- State of the art ventilation system
- Spacious indoor/outdoor runs
- Luxury suites
- Outdoor play yards
- Kind, loving, and well-trained staff
- Food: Although you are welcome to bring your pet’s personal food, Science Diet food is provided
- Bedding: While you may bring your pets bedding, it is discouraged due to the fact that it could get soiled and/or lost in the laundry. Bedding is provided to include soft beds, blankets, and Kuranda orthopedic beds.
- Walks: Pets will be walked by our staff at least 3 times daily. Time permitting, a 4th walk will be performed.
- Baths: A complimentary bath will be provided for all pets staying 5 nights or more.
***PICK UP IS ONLY AVAILABLE BETWEEN 4:00PM & 5:00PM ON SUNDAYS***
Drop-Off for Monday – Friday 1:00 – 5:00PM — Saturday 9:00AM- 1:00PM
Pick-Up for Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 12:00PM — Saturday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
If you need arrangements outside of these hours, please contact the receptionist at 304-257-5711.
Reservations may be made by calling our Petersburg office at 304-257-5711 during regular office hours.
Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccines are required. We require that these vaccines be administered at least 48 hours prior to drop off for the safety of your pets as well as the safety of other pets. We encourage these vaccines to be given 1 week prior to drop off as vaccine response times may vary on an individual basis.
Cats: Feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia virus, and rabies vaccines are required. We require that these vaccines be administered at least 48 hours prior to drop off for the safety of your pets as well as the safety of other pets. We encourage these vaccines to be given 1 week prior to drop off as vaccine response times may vary on an individual basis.
Please do not hesitate to call us with specific questions regarding the vaccination of your pet.
This lets us know how you would like your pet cared for during his or her stay with us.